Notes: pink freesia, star jasmine, apricot nectar, and orange blossom
Notes: sparkling pear, crisp mandarin, rich blackberry and mara strawberry
Notes: vanilla orchid, white amber and luminous musk
Information That Elizabeth Arden Gathers Through the Site
We gather two basic types of information through the Site: "Personal Information," information from which an individual can be identified, and "Aggregate Information," from which an individual cannot be identified.
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access our Site, though certain functionalities (such as membership programs or contests) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, in contacting us through the Site, answering surveys, entering contests, sweepstakes and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions, and purchasing Elizabeth Arden merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date, which we may collect if you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site.
- Aggregate Information. When you visit the Site, Elizabeth Arden (and third parties with whom we work) may collect information that does not identify you personally from three sources: server log files, cookies, and "pixel tags."
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Site's servers, and to administer the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many web sites.
- Pixel Tags. Our Site may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Use and Disclosure of Information Elizabeth Arden Gathers Through the Site
- Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions or comments.
- Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business.
- Transactions. When you buy a product through the Site ("Transaction"), we may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as a shipping address so that we can send you the products you have purchased. We may also provide such Payment Information to third parties as necessary to complete your Transaction (for example, to process your credit card).
- Sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions. We may operate sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions through the Site that may require online registration (which may include name, email, user ID and password). We typically ask you for certain Personal Information when you enter and, if applicable, win a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion. We may share this Personal Information with third parties sponsors or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such sweepstakes, contest, or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each such promotion as they may contain additional important information about our or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Special Communications. In addition, Elizabeth Arden may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see "Contacting Us" below).
- Aggregate Information. We analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance web site security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Site, the success of our email notifications, traffic levels on the Site and other usage data, all of which helps us to provide content suited to your interests and improve your experience on the Site.
Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices
- Special Note for Parents. We at Elizabeth Arden take seriously our obligations under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Any time you provide us with your credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted to us by your browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. You should keep in mind, however, that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contacting Us" below.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Elizabeth Arden or our marketing partners. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and may offer you promotions and coupons. You may choose to prevent Elizabeth Arden from disclosing or using your Personal Information under certain circumstances or not to receive promotional emails. To “opt out,” please contact us at the addresses listed above in Contacting Us or, if applicable, use the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt, but please note that if you “opt out” as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of any third party who has previously been provided with your information. If you wish to stop receiving promotional materials from such third parties, please contact them directly or use the opt out mechanism provided in their respective privacy policies or marketing messages.
Changes to This Policy
The following terms and conditions of use apply to all visitors to or users of the http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com website (the "Site"). By visiting the Site, you accept without limitation or qualification these terms and conditions. Elizabeth Arden, Inc. ("Elizabeth Arden" or "we") reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to the changes and are bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current rules and regulations. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site without notice, as well as all other remedies available to it by law for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to this Site.
In order to access or use some (or potentially all) of the features of this Site, you may need to become a registered user. The decision to become a registered user is optional; however, if you elect not to register with the Site, you understand that you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Site. You may access the Site only by using your account information, and you are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
By uploading content to the Site or sending content to us through the Site or any other vehicle, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, display, catalog, modify, edit, adapt, compile, distribute or otherwise exploit any such content. Such uses can include creating a compilation of comments or sharing those comments with third parties. We may also use your name or screen name associated with such content. We shall not seek additional permission from you for any uses and you expressly waive any right of approval or compensation for such uses.
You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. We reserve the right, but do not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all materials posted to the Site or through the Site's services or features by users, and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by users. You agree that no comments submitted by you to this Site will: (i) violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or constitute the misappropriation of the trade secrets of any third party; or (iii) disparage the products or services of any third party. You agree not to submit any personal information (other than your email address or user name) through email sent to other users or messages posted on this Site by you.
JUSTIN BIEBER FRAGRANCES VALENTINE’S DAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. OPEN TO ANYONE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com/#valentines AND WHO HAS A VALID TWITTER ACCOUNT.
NAME: Justin Bieber Fragrances Valentine’s Day Promotion ("Promotion".)
SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Elizabeth Arden, Inc., 200 Park Avenue South, New York, NY, 10003 (“Sponsor”.)
Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Twitter’s name and logo are used for purposes of describing the Promotion only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply that Twitter is participating, sponsoring, endorsing, or approves of this Promotion.
SUBMISSION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on or about 9:00 AM (EDT) on February 7, 2013 and ends at 5:00 PM (EDT) on February 13, 2013 (“Submission Period”.) For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”), all times and days are Eastern Time (U.S.A.).
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROMOTION: You have the opportunity to appear on a Valentine’s Day card for Justin Bieber! Qualifying submissions may be included on a special Valentine’s Day card to Justin featured on the website http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com! A select number of submissions may also be added to a printed Valentine’s Day Card (the “Card”) to be given to Justin Bieber on or about February 14, 2013.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Submission Period, you must complete each of the following steps:
STEP 1: Go to the Promotion page at http://www.justinbiebersgirlfriend.com/#valentines (“Website”) on the Justin Bieber Fragrances website; AND
STEP 2:Follow the instructions on the website to sign-in with your Twitter account using your Twitter username and password; AND
STEP 3:Upload a Valentine’s Day message to Justin! Your message (“Message”) must be in English, and must meet all the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
When you upload your Message, you will also be given the opportunity to Tweet your Message on Twitter!
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are not the responsibility of Sponsor.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE GUIDELINES:
- Justin Bieber is the only person that may be referenced in your Message.
- Your Message must not contain names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information of you or anyone else (other than your Twitter handle).
- You must not submit, upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, Tweet, or facilitate distribution of any Message that:
- contains any photographs, videos, or audio (sound) material;
- contains links to any webpage;
- disparages any person, group, organization, product, brand, or company;
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or violence, or includes any other offensive content;
- misrepresents the source of anything you post or, including impersonation of another individual or entity;
- includes content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- discusses any person engaging in any illegal or inappropriate activity;
- is illegal or violates any applicable law; OR
- contains or could be considered junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing, or advertising.
All Messages become the property of Sponsor. Without limiting any rights Sponsor may have pursuant to these Terms & Conditions and the Terms & Conditions of the Website, you hereby grant to Sponsor, its subsidiaries, successors, licensees, agents, and assigns, and others Sponsor may designate, the unlimited right and permission to exploit, exhibit, display, post, edit, and otherwise use your Message (and all material and information incorporated therein), and any material based on, derived from, or incorporating the Message, together with any other material, in whole or in part, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised) without compensation or further consideration.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT SPECIFICALLY AND IRREVOCABLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (i) THE PARTICIPANT HAS OPTED-IN TO THE SPONSOR’S COLLECTION AND USE OF PARTICIPANT’S TWITTER USERNAME AND ANY/ALL CONTENT ASSOCIATED THEREWITH RELATING TO THE PROMOTION FOR PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING PURPOSES WITHOUT COMPENSATION OR ANY FURTHER CONSIDERATION; AND (ii) THE PARTICIPANT HAS READ AND CONSENTS TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation to use or post your Message on the Website, in the Card, or anywhere else. Further, Sponsor may at any time abandon the use or posting of your Message and/or remove your Message from any media for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. If Sponsor elects to use or post your Message, it may do so in whole or in part at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not consider any messages that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. For the sake of clarity, messages that are only Tweeted via Twitter are NOT eligible.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each participant represents and warrants that he or she: (i) has read, understands, and will adhere to these Terms & Conditions; (ii) is at the time of entry/submission at least thirteen (13) years of age or older and, if required by law, has the permission of his or her parent or guardian to participate; and (iii) has the right to agree to and fully perform consistent with these Terms & Conditions and no consent of any third parties is required to grant the rights hereunder. Participants agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Sponsor, its parents and each of their respec